Thursday, May 24, 2007

That Last Desktop Picture

Okay, so I actually found two more that I liked.



Smile :: I just had to use those shots from "All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2" in a desktop picture.



All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 :: The scene that this screencap is from was amazing. And these two desktop pictures just show how they manage to cram all this emotion stuff into just one episode of Supernatural. Jensen should get an Emmy for this episode: crying, smiling, shooting. It had it all. The episode had chick flick moments and jokes and Bobby (who kicks ass and wins at life. Those daggers he was staring at Dean when he saw Sam alive again, perfect.) And Samuel Colt was an awesome cowboy. The plot was amazing. And I love Big Bad (the YED) he's so funny even though he's evil.
Also: I love the quote I found: The only cure for grief is action. I didn't know what to put on there so I went to some quote site and I scanned through the quotes on grief. And that one just jumped out at me. It's so simple, but it's deep as well. I can kind of imagine Dean realizing that as he's mourning and then acting on it and leaving to make the deal at the crossroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment