Monday, May 21, 2007

Serendipity and More

I've done a lot recently that I need to blog about, but I need to get to bed so I'll summarize and post a longer spewing of thoughts tomorrow.


The most important thing right now is Serendipity. Serendipity is an NCIS TCG that Monique and I created. It's her brainchild. She had the idea and she suggested it and I kind of jumped at it. And now it's real. http://fadedstars.net/serendipity/. I thinks amazing how far it's come from a list of deck and ideas and a name to an actual site on Monique's domain fadedstars.net. We have cards (almost 200) and members (Monique, My Little Sister and I, but it's a start) and we have a site (Go me!). And affiliate (one is a start). And a game (yeah...only one, so sue me. I'm working on it). So...if you like the show NCIS and have some internet skills then you should check out Serendipity and become a new member.


I'll be honest, tomorrow's post is going to be a fangirl brain dump. Since the Supernatural season finale (Jensen deserves an Emmy) I've found so many new fansites and fanfictions and I have to post as much stuff as I can here so that I don't lose it the next time we reformat this computer.


I also have more desktop pictures that I need to upload and share. I love sharing.


Oh yeah, fangirl moment. Supernatural will have third season on the CW. It will be in the same timeslot (Thursdays at 9:00pm after Smallville) and I'm so excited and proud. I don't think I was really worried. The CW doesn't have any other show that could hold their own against Grey's Anatomy and CSI. Congratulations to all the great people involved in Supernatural!! I hope you all have great summer breaks.


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment