Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Posting Again

It's true...I have no life. I won't even deny it. I just have so much to say tonight, so much to share.


I've been checking out PicSpams (I love them so much!) and I was scrolling through one with pics from "All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1". One of the pics caught me because I just love everything about it. This is right after Andy has sent the telepathic message to Dean about where they (Andy, Sam, etc.) are and Dean received the messages (painfully).



Like I said, I love everything about this picture. I love Dean (not a new thing). I love that he's leaning on the hood of the car. It makes sense because he was standing right there when the "visions" started and that's just where he would land, but he kind of rests against the car for a quick second (obviously long enough to screencap). It's like he takes some strength from the car. Everytime I see this cap my heart stops for a second and then restarts.



The picture above makes me melt like the fangirl I am. And I'm glad I now have a good copy on my blog to stare at when I get bored.



The picture above is from "Houses of the Holy" (I think). It's from the end of a picspam and I think it shows what Supernatural is really about: brothers, family, hotness, siblings, love, relatives.


And now what I actually wanted to post. More desktop pictures.



Adorkable :: This one took forever. I have to take the pictures out of their original backgrounds and put them all in one picture. And then I found the sunset and stuck that in the back.



And Cute, Huh? :: The line is from Smallville. Lana and Jason are talking and Lana says something to the effect of "I don't know how to say this without sounding totally stuck up." To which Jason (Jensen) responds "Oh, I already know you're stuck up...actually, I wanted to talk to you about that," Lana fires back a reasonably lame "oh, you're funny." And Jason says my favorite line ever "And cute, huh?" Umm...YES!! I watched that scene so many times. The first black and white picture is from that scene. I had fun making this one.



I Watch For The Plot :: I just felt like making a new desktop picture.



Metallicar :: I was bored and I loves the car. So much love.



Splendiferous :: I love the picture, so I changed it to black and white and blended it to the black. Then I wanted to have his name across the bottom and a word down the side that shared the 's' in 'Ackles'. So, my sister and I found the word splendiferous and ended up moving his name to the left of the screen (it had originally been on the right).



Supernatural :: I needed to change the desktop picture on the computer I use in school. I took the title card from season 1 and the title card from season 2. I made sure the word matched up and did some layering technique. I can't remember which one, but it looks cool.



What Are You Watching? :: I think I made this one after watching Grey's Anatomy, maybe. I'm not sure. Whatever, I love hurt/comfort so Supernatural is better than Grey's Anatomy anyway (though I liked Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Denny). i like Grey's...I just like Supernatural more.



Snow :: I had downloaded a whole bunch of pictures and needed to do something with them. That's what I ended up with. I like it.



Demons I Get :: I made that a couple days ago after watching "The Benders" and realizing that Jensen looked amazing (a shocker, I know) in that episode. I loved his hair so much. It was perfect.



Faith ::I had watched "Faith" and seen the scene the screencap came from. It just screamed to be Photoshopped.


And now that I've proved that I am a total geek and I really need a life I should log off and go to bed. I hove one more desktop picture, but it's on my other flash drive (I have three) and I don't want to go get it. I'll put it here tomorrow maybe). But for now I need to get sleep. I think I'm starting to get sick because my throat is really sore. Good night!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the video of (and cute uh?)

    ReplyDelete