Monday, May 07, 2007

Thank God for Photoshop Tutorials

I found this tutorial for blending online today. Here's the link: http://www.dreamvision-entertainment.com/dvw/tutorials/blendtut.html. And I followed the instructions using Supernatural pictures, of course, and I end up with the following desktop picture:



All the pictures are from the episode "Hell House" as are the quotes.


I read a lot after school today, and then I watched "What Is, And What Should Never Be" with my Mom. And after completing the episode I just had to make a desktop picture for it.



And after finishing that I was so excited by how cool they look that I was inspired to make one featuring Possessed!John. With the words "big Bad" on it, because that's what I like to call the demon.



Now, I'm very proud of these, but I have a problem. I have three desktop pictures and one desktop. Which means I either have to pick one or keep the wallpaper I have now. Good luck to me.

1 comment:

  1. You could give one to me.. lol. I can't believe you've made so many desktop pictures.

    ReplyDelete