Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Links That I Want to Remember And Share

Supernatural Caps :: Supernatural screencaps. They are big, and they're are lots of them. I like this site. Missing some episodes of season one though.


Capslock :: The only site I've found that has NCIS screencaps (lots of them, and good quality). This is where I've gotten a lot of caps for Serendipity.


Bunny Love and Bunny Icons :: Great screencaps and some awesome icons.


Supernatural Caps :: This is different than the first one. It's a LiveJournal Community that screencaps Supernatural.


What Is Fandom :: A LiveJournal about fandom and what fandom is.


Cap It! :: A LiveJournal Community that screencaps movies and tv show.


CW Source :: A blog about the CW. Well written and very, very addictive.


Heavy Meta Poisoning :: Supernatural Meta. This stuff is well written and has so much evidence. It really makes you think.


Wayward Son :: Supernatural wallpapers and icons. Really nice (full of the pretty).


A Queer and Pleasant Danger :: A LiveJournal that's got some pretty awesome Supernatural stuff.


The Dean Show Slumber Party :: The most adorable Supernatural cartoons ever!! So cute.



The above picture is just really pretty. I want to print it out and put it on my wall next to the other two awesome shots I have from Supernatural.


I think that's all. I'm going to download the deleted scenes (from Supernatural season 2) and watch them and scream now. Bye all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment