Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Shadow": My Over-Active Imagination

I just watched the episode "Shadow" (of Supernatural, duh!). By the end I was thinking that it really needed a good fanfiction tag. And by that I mean, at the end of the episode all three guys are pretty hurt, but Dean is bent over and wavering, etc. Now this may be because of how Jensen played it, but I would love it if there was a really good fanfic where Dean was more hurt than he let on.


I went looking for a fanfic that fit that description and found one (sort of), but first I want to try to show what I mean about Dean using screencaps. And if that doesn't work then at least we can look at the pretty pictures.




These two pictures are from the second "meeting" with the Daeva. Notice how Dean has his arm protectively covering his ribs. That's what I see at least.



This picture amazes me. If you look at the big version (and I have) Jensen's eyes look cloudy, kinda unfocused. Which I'm going to say is because Dean got his butt kicked by the Daeva.



I'm pretty sure this screencap spurs on Wincest lovers (that's right...Winchester incest), which I am not. I think it's a cute picture though. It looks like Dean is about to just nap right there.


Okay, so my proof that Dean is beat up more than he lets on is flimsy, but rewatch the scene and listen because there's so pretty gruesome sound effects and one of the Daevas (Daevi??) does seems to hang around Dean. And who really cares. There are pretty pictures.


BTW, these screencaps are from Striped Wall (http://stripedwall.com) and Screencap Paradise (http://screencap-paradise.com).


I said I'd found a story that I was looking for kind of. Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2839092/1/. It's a very well written story (and I know. I've read a lot of stuff on fanfiction.net). The only reason it's not perfect is because they end up in the hospital. I feel like that cheating. I'm just wierd. I like the stories where they (The Winchester Brothers) stay in a motel and patch each other up. Because that's the way it is in the show. In the first season they went to the hospital once (I think) and that was in "Faith" when Sam ran downstairs after saving the kids to find his brother lying in a puddle and (with how powerful Dean had made those tasers) probably not breathing. And I'm glad that they don't always end up in hospitals because if I wanted to watch hot guys in a hospital I'd flip over to Grey's Anatomy. Though, let's be honest, Jensen and Jared are way hotter than Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Isaiah Washington, T.R. Knight and Justin Chambers. And Jeffrey Dean Morgan gets credit for being on both shows.


^*^*^*^*^



I have news. And it's exciting for me. On August 25, 2007, Me and two friends (Monique and Bailey) are taking a car trip to Boston, Massachusetts. To see Drake Bell in concert. Monique is buying the tickets tomorrow I believe. I'm super excited. We were supposed to see him in concert at a ski resort on Wachusett Mountain in Princton, Massachusetts (I believe), but it got canceled so we had a sleepover instead. That concert date was never really for sure though and had to be canceled due to the large number of people planning to show up (too many according to fire safety codes). I'm looking over information for the concert:
It's at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA.
It starts at 7pm.
Performing will be Aly & AJ, Corbin Bleu, Drake Bell and Bianca Ryan.
That's right. Corbin Bleu and Drake Bell in the same building...at the same time (and for the same performance). WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! This is information I did not know. Sara's gonna be so jealous, she loves Corbin Bleu.


Side Note: I want to read some of this author's stories when I have time: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/596294/.


This post brought to you by this YouTube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZKwtgoZfY, chocolate, the internet, and pure excitement.


I feel like making a desktop picture (since I have all those screencap sites open.


Goals for the near future: survive tomorrow's chorus/band concert. I'm a soprano I and I have a cold. I can barely speak coherently, let alone hit those high notes...ugh.


1 comment:

  1. I am buying the tickets tomorrow morning, YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete