Monday, February 20, 2006

The Internet!! It Was! And I...OMG!!

I'm back. We didn't have internet for a few days, but we got it fixed and now I'm back.


This is a freewrite I did for 11 minutes on the 18th (Saturday):


I'm handwriting this because at the moment internet is down and I can't type it straight into my blog. The reason internet is down is some BS I don't know much about. We got a new modem today. It's supposed to be faster than our other one. It worked through the afternoon, but now it's not. And that means no phone because that goes through our internet. I haven't read fanfiction since Thursday. Maybe Wednesday. Somebody's coming on Monday. It's Saturday today. AAAHHHHHH!!! How will I survive?!


I was having trouble posting today. I kept getting an error "553 Permission Denied." I signed out, deleted all my cookies (bye cookies) and signed back in twice, trying to publish each time unsuccessfully. It's a bummer. I want it to work for me.


Even if I can't read fanfiction, I do have an idea for a story written down, as well as all my stuff for Atlantica if I still want to do it. I'll try writing it slower this time.


Since I wrote this freewrite I posted the post that wouldn't post before. We obviously have internet back. I hand wrote three pages of the Stargate SG-1 story mentioned. It's the one inspired by the 'looking in the mirror' prompt. I hope to get it up this week. I'm on vacation for now. I have also read enough fanfiction to make up for the days I missed. Approx. 14 stories in three hours. I feel better already. Atlantica is a series of stories inspired by a line from Stargate Atlantis. The line where Lt. Aiden Ford proposes that they name the planet that Atlantis resides on 'Atlantica'. I like the name and I created a planet of my own called Atlantica. I would like to try to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment