Thursday, February 16, 2006

JackFic.com Drabble Words

The following is a list of drabble words from JackFic.com:
Pumpkin
Spooky
Paper People
Maverick
Suspect
Suggestion
Jinx
Rival
Life
Death
Bubbles
Shadow
Homecoming
Boxers
Division
Empty Chair
Joke
Solitary
Obsession
Headache
Memory
Pockets
Moving Day
Tick Tock
Snipiness
Friday the 13th
Smarmy
In Memory
Toothache
Haunt
TGIF
Malediction
Silence
Frosty
Commando


These are supposed to be drabble words for Stargate stories. I may end up using them for short Stargate stories or non-Stargate stories. I doubt any of the stories I write will be a hundred words long.


I have two more prompts that I'm going to start writing the rest of the day and finish when I get home.


I'm having a lot of fun on here. I've missed writing. It's a lot of fun to start and finish a story in the same night, rather than it taking months or a year.

1 comment: