Sunday, June 03, 2007

Names Are Important

Yesterday at dinner my friends and I were talking about what our names mean. I didn't know so I just looked it up. Meghan means "pearl". Which I think is a really funny word.


Here's the site I used: http://www.name-meanings.com/.


So, after searching my own name I proceeded to look up other names. Erin, my sister's name, means "Ireland". Neither me nor my sisters names seem to fit us, but maybe other people's do.


My only excuse for the following is boredom and curiosity:
Jensen: God is Gracious (This actually seems to fit)
Jared: Down to Earth (This also seems to fit)
Dean: Head, leader
Sam: God's Word
Jason: Healer
Now I'm wondering if maybe the writers for Supernatural checked this stuff out when they were naming the characters because their names fit really well to their characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment