Saturday, June 16, 2007

An Impala...Near Me!!

There's a house over near one of my friend's house (I have to drive past it to get to her house) that's selling a '64 Impala. It's a maroonish/purple color. Let me see if I can find a picture online...*time passes*



It looks like that (4 door) except it's this color:



Everytime we drive past it I ogle. It's pretty. It would be so awesome to drive around in an Impala. And a '64 is pretty close to a '67. I'd leave it the maroon/purple color. That way fangirls wouldn't follow me around thinking it was Metallicar.


Before Supernatural I didn't care. Now I notice. My Memere drives an Impala. It's a newer model (probably in the 2000s). She drove me to my graduation in it. And the show Drive (which I LIKED. Thank you very much, FOX) one of the characters drove a '64 Impala. It was Winston Salazar (played by Kevin Alejandro). He was the one that had been released from prison and had hooked up with his brother for the race. Hmm...two brothers, the older one a badass hottie, driving cross country in a '60 model Chevrolet Impala. Sounds familiar. Never realized that before.


And now it's too late (early) for me to be thinking straight. So, I'm going to head to bed. I've have to be up and personable by 8:45am. The timestamp says I'm posting this at 1:31am, but I'm actually posting at 3:10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment