Monday, June 04, 2007

Deep Questions

Supernatural Friday Five Questions for June 1, 2007.


1. If Supernatural had to be remembered by one line from the show, which line do you think it should be and why?
"Saving people, hunting things: The family business." Because it explains what they do and why they do it. I love how it's worded as well. Saving people comes before hunting things. Saving people is the important part. And it's a family thing. That's why they do it.



2. What do you think would be Dean's favourite movie? And Sam's?
I think would like movies like The DaVinci Code. Mystery, logic. I think Dean would nitpick at horror movies and be mad that they get so much wrong. I think Dean would like The Blues Brothers.



3. Explain how you think Sam learned to drive. Who taught him? Did he have trouble? Was he a natural? Was he allowed to learn in the Impala?
I think Dean helped teach him. I think he probably tried to use the "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" line on Dean at one point. I think he would have had to learn in the Impala because they had no other car. He was probably a little shaky the first time, but got better.



4. Dean is very stuck in his ways, but everyone eventually makes the transition from cassette tapes to CDs (or at least they add CDs to their cassette tape collection). What kind of CD do you think will finally get Dean to purchase a CD?
When they no longer sell tapes anywhere I think Dean will buy CDs of classic rock collections. When he absolutely has to make the switch from cassette tape to CD.



5. If Dean had to choose one of the two, do you think he would choose sex or rock n' roll?
I think he'd choose rock n' roll, unless there was girl in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment