Thursday, June 21, 2007

Being Evil Has It's Perks

Evil has so much bad press. When considering evil people (murderers, rapists, etc.) most blame the persons life before they started doing evil things, or their mother. Whatev. I think I found a reason to go Dark Side.


For girls it's not like that. It's like this. Look below. If that's what you get for being evil...sign me up.





Just kidding. The whole "no control over my body" thing would get old really fast. And I'd probably piss of the Evil Higher Ups. It's just my charm.


I called this a character study because if the women that were possessed had had a choice in the matter and knew that making out with hot guys was part of the deal then it could have been something they thought about. Either that or I'm really tired and should get some sleep so that I can think straight. Because when I think straight I don't post weird things like this. Wait...actually I do. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment