Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Got Bored, Nothin' More

I got bored. Here is the result:



Every letter has a different picture in it. See how many you can identify episodes for. All of the pictures are of Dean (not Jensen, Dean).


I changed my mind. I don't care if anyone else can identify them all. I want to see if I can.
D: Born Under A Bad Sign
E: In my Time of Dying
A: Dead in the Water
N: Bugs
W: The Benders
I: Salvation
N: Shadow
C: Something Wicked
H: Bloody Mary
E: Bloody Mary
S: Tall Tales
T: All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
E: What Is, And What Should Never Be
R: All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2



This was one I made in WebTeam that I don't think I'd posted. It's been the acting wallpaper for my Mom's computer for a few days. But now the Dean Winchester one has taken over (the one above this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment