Monday, October 30, 2006

Doing English Projects & Learning To Use Photoshop

Okay, so I can't be on here long because I have an English project due tomorrow and I haven't done much of it. For this project we had to read a book of our choice (teacher accepted) outside of class. I did that. Then we had to write a reflection, fill out a worksheet, write a reflection, and make a creative project (not an essay). That's where I am. I have to fill out the worksheet, write the reflection thing and finish my creative project. I read the book Speak and my creative project is a web site. The web site is here: http://speak.excited-geek.com/. I read the book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. And the site is done design-wise. I have to do the content stuff.


This weekend while I wasn't working on my english project I made another website for my photoshop stuff, though I'll probably still put stuff here because it give me something to blog about. My photoshop artwork can be found at http://photoshopped.excited-geek.com/


Now I have to start working on my English project thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment