Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Bloodlust"

I've realized(remembered) how much I love posting. Two posts in one day. I rock. I had to post something about tonight's episode of Supernatural, titled "Bloodlust".


I was very pleased with this episode. I loved the first two episodes, but this one I was like "they're back". Great character development for Dean.


I very much enjoyed the triumphant return of the Impala, set to AC/DC's "Back In Black". A perfect song choice. I was so excited that I started squeaking. I'm so glad it's back. And Dean, I love Dean. In the car at the beginning. When Sam tells him they had 300 miles to go and he was excited, I loved that. It was perfect. I also loved at the end when Dean said Sam had a freebee shot, and was trying to get Sam to punch him. That was perfect.


It scared me when Dean cut the guy's head off. It really freaked me out. Jensen is an incredible actor. I was so worried about Dean's mental state. That was beyond hunting. He was enjoying it. So well done.


I think Amber Benson did a great job. I like that these vampires realized that killing people is wrong and were doing they're best to change their ways. Shades of gray.


I hated Gordon. I'm an older sibling, like Gordon, and I got a little mad when he said that he'd killed his sister. What the hell!! I could never do that. I don't care about the circumstances. I'm glad Dean looked a little put off as well. At the end, I think Dean should have called the cops. Gordon was the one decapitating all those "people". But I guess that would be a risk. Gordon could tell the cops about the Winchester Boys.


When Dean punched Sam my sis turned to me and said "I would punch you back". And I responded, "I would expect you to". So I thought that the "freebie shot" scene at the end was really "real life". I hope that "rain check" doesn't come back to bite Dean in ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment