Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sleep Procrastination Causes Teen Ramblings

Good evening all!!


Actually, It's about 11:40 at the moment, and I'm procrastinating going to bed. I really wanted to write a post that didn't include a writing prompt. I haven't done one in such a long time it's almost hard. So I'll start by rambling on and on and on.


I've been reading fanfiction. I read Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Dark Angel and Supernatural fanfics. I mostly read Supernatural fics though.


Tonight I was on the Supernatural message boards over at imdb.com. I was checking one of my favorite threads, "things you would never hear on Supernatural". There are some really great things that people have made up that would never ever be said in Supernatural (I hope).


I did a major shopping trip this weekend. I got an MP3 player, new shoes, and a bunch of new CDs. My new CDs: The Fray-How to Save Life, Evanescence-The Open Door, Natasha Bedingfield-Unwritten, Teddy Geiger-Thinking Underage (I think that's what it is). I love music.


I just finished an awesome set of books. A trilogy actually, by Scott Westerfeld, Uglies, Pretties and Specials. I thought they were really good. I read them all in five days (total). I'm going to look for the book Peeps by Scott Westerfeld at my school library and I have So Yesterday checked out right now.


I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!! I get really excited for new episodes. I go around the house all week asking people one question : "Is it Thursday yet?" Then on Thursdays I get really annoying: "It's Thurssssdaaaayyy!!" This may be an unhealthy obsession for me, but oh well. I went through it with Stargate SG-1 as well.


Yayness for me! The CW has started playing season 2 episodes of Stargate Atlantis on Saturdays. And Season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1. This is a good thing because I don't have the SciFi Channel so I missed all of those seasons. I've been trying to keep up with season 3 of Stargate Atlantis on youtube.com. They kind of ruined Stargate SG-1 for me when Jack left. He was my favorite, but I'm willing to give Mitchell a chance. Maybe I'll like him.


Now it's after midnight so I have to get to bed so that I'll be at least a little bit personable tomorrow.


Word of the Moment: Persqueeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment