Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Write, I Watch, I Create, I Cry During Supernatural

I just finished watching Jensen on the Megan Mullally Show. He is so hot! Okay, I'm better.


^*^*^*^*^



Two new writing prompt inspired stories. Both prompts are Salvador Dali pictures.





The inside of my mind. A mess of light and dark. Abeautiful sunrise graces the sky. The floating figure to the left would look religious to a normal person, but to me she is a ghost. Or maybe an angel.


A castle in the sky, like the Les Miserables song "Castle on a Cloud." I t floats above the earth and the creatures on it.


To me they are unicorns, the figures leading them, faeries. The land looks dark, but I'm sure that as the sun rises in the sky everything will lighten. The path will be illuminated by the rays of the sun.


All will be well in the light. The darkness will fall again as I wake up and all the beings will prepare themselves for when I fall asleep. For they are my imagination, and at night I dream.



^*^*^*^*^




I stand at the bow of my ship. The crew behind me is still. We stare up at the large fingures before us. Women, I would think, but I am no expert. A shuffle of feet beind me. We are drifting towards an island of rock I notice, yet nobody wants to break the silence. I know that once someone speaks up and we correct our course we will not be able to slip back into the moment of awe we are caught in now. Maybe this was what they were built for, to keep strangers out by distracting them while they into some of the numerous rock outcroppings in the water.


"Veer to starboard," I call and hear the phrase repeated to the crew. The ship moves beneath my feet. We avoid the rocks. I look back to the figures, but the moment is lost.



^*^*^*^*^



I watched "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things" (again) with my sis in the middle of this post. She started laughing at me when I looked over after as it played the credits and wiped my eyes. Yeah, I cried. Jensen's just that good an actor. Only a few things can make me cry, and the speech at the end of "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things" is one of them.



^*^*^*^*^



I have Photoshop at home now and I love it. Photoshop may be the only program that makes me look artistically talented. And it helps that it's really hard to make something with Jensen in it look bad. Here's the desktop picture I made yesterday following an online tutorial. I'm just learning to use the program.





I think that's it for now. Supernatural is on tonight and I'll probably be on later to post my comments on the episode.


Love and Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment