Thursday, October 12, 2006

CSI:NY

CSI: NY. That had to be bolded. I think I have formatting issues. Now I need to italicise something. I LOVED tonight's episode of CSI: NY. I don't think I can even describe it well, but it was like The DaVinci Code, which I loved as well. I thought the clues in the shirts were great. And the site edoc.com (which may, or may not be real) with the murder mystery that you solve by figuring out the clues on the shirt and getting clues from the site. What an awesome idea.


The following summary is from http://members.aol.com/remiped/csi-ny-spoilers3.htm:

Mac and Stella investigate the murder of a college student found decapitated, her body hung upside down from a ceiling fan. The grisly crime occurred during a sorority party and most of the witnesses are too drunk to remember anything. Later, another victim is found impaled on a tree in Battery Park, his eyes gouged out and two railroad spikes inserted into his head. Both victims were wearing unique shirts that contain hidden codes that could provide clues to the killer's identity.


I think it's a fairly good summary.


I can't wait for the new episode of Supernatural tomorrow. I'm hoping the Impala (the beloved Metallicar) will finally be up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment