Friday, December 19, 2008

The X-Files

I watched some episodes of The X-Files last year when I would stumble across the episodes on tv late at night. Tonight I watched a really good episode with Melissa and it inspired me to watch another (the episode we watched was 5.04 "Detour"). The episode I just finished is called "Drive" (6.02). I love this show. Why have I not watched all of these before? I've just started watching the first episode "Pilot" and I'm adding an X-Files tag, because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to spend the next few weeks racing through the nine seasons and two (?) movies.


YAY for marathons.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Meg :)
    So happy that you're now discovering the XFiles (It's my all-time fav show :) )

    If ya want to discuss the show and/or meet other Philes, please come check out XFU :)

    XFiles Ultimate Forum:
    http://xfilesultimate.com/?page=forum

    XFU Main Page:
    http://xfilesultimate.com/

    X-Smiles,
    Agent Extremis (aka AE :) )

    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete