Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All-Nighter

I'm planning on taking some power naps, but I'm staying up until and through my 8am exam tomorrow. It's not actually any exam, it's a presentation (that I'm not all that worried about) so I think I'll be able to do it. My biggest worry about tomorrow is that if I go to bed I'll sleep through the exam, or wake up late and get there late. But I'm also tired, so I'll see if I can take naps and get enough sleep to survive tomorrow. I have the exam and work at 5pm that I have to go to, but there's an end of the year library party around 12:30 that I'd love to go to.


This all-night is brought to you (most likely literally because I may just post all night long) by Shaw's brand Orange Soda, Bones and the essay I'll be writing tonight (may as well be productive while I don't sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment