Monday, December 15, 2008

No Motivation

So, it's exam week. I have no motivation. At all. Just today though. I'd been doing well up to today. Tomorrow I need to finish my flash project (just add in the content) and make some progress on my commission for Aesthetic Expressions. It's not due tomorrow, but I had wanted to have it finished by tomorrow and I need to at least have some progress to speak about in the exam period. But for tonight I am done with thinking. I'm going to not get anything accomplished for the rest of the time I'm at work and when I get back to my dorm I'm going to eat some of my chili (with cheese!) and watch the newest episode of How I Met Your Mother.


Also, the internet is so ridiculously slow tonight that I want to nap while I wait for pages to load (or play Solitaire, I think I may do that).

No comments:

Post a Comment