Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finished, Colors Here I Come

My flash project is finished. I'm just loading it onto a flash drive so that I can turn it in. So now I have time to eat my lunch and work on colors for this blog. And also to post pictures. I didn't take a new picture of Got Nothin' before I started messing with things, so I've just stolen the finish picture from my first redesign.



So that's how it looked before. Two columns, a lovely picture of Jensen Ackles for everyone to stare at. I do love that picture, but after more than a year I needed a change. I may put a background picture into this layout, but I'm not sure. For now I'm just going to mess around with colors because I like how simple this template is. Simple and clean, it's a good thing.


Once I've decided on colors for good (most likely tomorrow or the day after) I'll post another "after the redesign" picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment