Monday, June 23, 2008

Stargate Atlantis Episode 5.01 "Search and Rescue"

I don't want to write too much about this episode because it hasn't aired yet (it got leaked and my willpower is not strong when it comes to my obsessions) and because I'm still not fully coherent.


I watched it Saturday morning and again Saturday night. It is sooooooooooo good. I wish I could make people understand how I feel about this episode, but I doubt I can. Just thinking about it my stomach gets all fluttery and I feel like skipping. The special effects were amazing. The plot line was GUH! It was seriously like a hurt/comfort fanfic on screen. Watching this episode was one of the best spent hours (43 minutes, whatever) of my life. The acting was tremdous. Everyone from the guy that fetches coffee in the morning to the writers, director, camera people, and actors NAILED this episode. Joe Flanigan is amazing. Sometimes I doubt the amazing-ness and then I watch episodes like this one. I love the things they've made canon (though they've been fanon for a while). There are so many insights into Sheppard (and other characters too, but mostly Sheppard), how he thinks and feels. How he's reacting to the chance to save Teyla.


I cannot wait to see how the rest of this season goes. I want to see many moments where the boys (i.e. John, Rodney, and Ronon) interact with the baby. Sheppard's "I haz the baby, 'hi baby'" face is one of the greatest ever.

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately i couldn't see this episode and would appreciate if i could get any of the link to download stargate episode or to watch it.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete