Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Can Haz A Job and Twilight

I have a job. I am working at the Dunkin Donuts in my town. It's a lot of fun. I like the people I'm working with and the customers are pretty nice, most of the time. Dunkin Donuts is such a huge change from working at the Miller Information Commons (Champlain College Library). It's definitely two completely different jobs. The library was very slow. Dunkin Donuts is very fast paced and it's been a hard transition, but I think I'm doing pretty well with it.


Twilight. I cannot wait for the Twilight movie to come out. Okay, I can wait, but it will be hard. I'm so excited. I watched the clips on MTV.com of Laura Culpepper, the guest blogger meeting Robert Pattinson and watching the scene and her interview with him. And I've watched the scene they've shown and the preview like a million times each. I'm so excited!!


I am adding a Robert Pattinson tag, because I'm sure that by December 12th, when the Twilight movie comes out, I will have more to say about him. He is playing Edward after all. I've also added a tag for the Twilight book series because I don't even know why I didn't have a tag for that already. And I've added tags for work at the MIC and work at Dunkin Donuts, for when I need to complain about work sucking up all my free time and keeping me from getting any writing done.


Well, night for now. I'm working at noon tomorrow and I'm not sure yet when I'll be getting out. Sometime between 6pm and 10pm. Making money is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment