Sunday, June 15, 2008

Addin' Some More Tags

Instead of going to bed, like I said I would I've been looking through my tags and old posts. I'm in this post adding tags for the characters John Sheppard, Dean Winchester and Edward Cullen.


I just finished rereading the Twilight books, but I want to read them again and post a little about each chapter. I'm not sure exactly what I'll write about each chapter. Maybe how I feel about the characters in the chapter and what I wish had happened opposed to what does happen. It'll probably end up being just whatever comes to mind after reading the chapter, but there will be more in this blog about Edward Cullen before the movie comes about. I'll make sure of it!!


Also, why didn't I have character tags for Dean and Sheppard. I talk about them enough in real-life, but apparently don't write any of it here on my blog. Weird. I was thinking earlier today about why I feel like John Sheppard is the younger brother based on what I know of sibling interactions from what I've witnessed in my own house and how the sibling interaction is presented on Supernatural. Maybe I'll type something up and put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment