Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well, Sometimes I Actually Get Things Done

I feel very accomplished right now. Tonight I have gotten so many things done. Here's a list of things I've done in the past 2 hours:
Edited and Submitted a Paper
Washed My Dishes
Cleaned Out the Inbox of My School E-mail (it really needed it)
Put Away All My Clothing
Changed the Sheets on My Bed
Made My Bed
Scrubbed the Shower Curtain (it was getting icky)
Switched the Floormat in the Bathroom
Cleaned Up The Floor of my Room
Recycled A Bunch of Stuff That Was Hiding Under My Bed and On The Floor


As I type now I'm trimming my nails, and I'm going to paint them. Then I'm going to make a web site. I want a site that I can use to apply all the things I'm learning in Web Dev 2, and possibly Relational Database and Web Applications too.


So yeah, I'm doing pretty great right now. A couple of nights ago (or maybe last night) the guys on the second floor were having shove fights (friendly). There were trying to shove each other to the other end of the hallway. Corey filmed some of them, and was planning to put them on YouTube in an East House user account that he'll create. Once I know where they are I'll link to them. Carissa participated and I joined at the very end.


Oh yeah! I want to do Script Frenzy this year. I've never written a script before, but I've wanted to. So I think Script Frenzy will be the perfect time to give it a shot. It's like NaNoWriMo. The goal is 100 pages (or more) of a Script in one month (April). I think it'll be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment