Thursday, March 13, 2008

Break Time: When You Can Do What You've Been Doing the Rest of Class Without Missing Anything

Yeah, so it's break time in the middle of Web Dev 2.


I will be doing Script Frenzy. I downloaded Celtx last night and I wanted to test it out so I typed in some random stuff and it was a lot of fun. I ended up with three lines of dialogue and two character. w00t! I've always thought that my problem with writing is the dialogue (it's always felt like a weak spot), but I think my realy problem is fitting dialogue into prose. I suck at prose. So maybe I'll be writing my future fanfics as scripts instead of prose.

1 comment:

  1. Nice web page, Meg. I followed your link from Screnzy (Script Frenzy). I'm going to check out Celtx, I've never used a program before but what the heck! I'm at work now but I'll download it when I get home.

    I've decided to include my granddaughter Katlyn in my first screenwriting efforts. She threw out my ideas (ouch) and is kindly revamping them for me (whatever - grin).

    I too have no trouble with dialogue. In fact, my NaNoWriMo was almost all dialogue then I had to go back and fill in all of the other details (sigh). I'm still working on it.

    You're at Champlain College in New YOrk? I lived in Lake George for a while when I was in my 20's, beautiful place, but no time for school then.

    Good luck with your screen play.

    ReplyDelete