Friday, March 21, 2008

Script Frenzy Warning Post

Dear Anyone Who Reads This Blog,
I apologize in advance for what you are about to have to endure (unless you just choose to stop reading my blog). Let me explain: Script Frenzy. I have already stated that I wish to participate in this endeavor (http://gotnothin.blogspot.com/2008/03/break-time-when-you-can-do-what-youve.html), but I don't feel that I've properly shouted it from the rooftops of my blog.


I AM DOING SCRIPT FRENZY IN APRIL. I WILL WRITE A 100-PAGE SCRIPT IN APRIL!!


</capslock abuse>. Now that I've gotten that out of the way I feel that I need to explain a little more about what this means for my blog. During the month of April I plan on posting more than I did in November when I did NaNoWriMo. I'll try to do, at least, weekly page counts. If I'm good I'll also post about character problems, plot holes, daily frustrations, and notes I'll be doing beforehand.
So, to sum this up. My blog is going to be taken over by Script Frenzy, just as in the past it has been taken over by Stargate SG-1, Supernatural, NaNoWriMo, Stargate Atlantis and probably Psych when there are new episodes for me to comment on and weeks to wait before new episodes.
What is this warning for anyway? If you read this you're probably already used to my obsessive behaviors.
My Sincerest (Early)Condolences,
Meg


My goal for tonight is to start an epic Stargate Atlantis marathon, not because I want to watch Stargate Atlantis (never! ), but because I want to take notes while watching on funny or effective lines or plots. That way I can better see what I like in tv shows.
And also because I really, really want to have a Stargate Atlantis marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment