Monday, April 30, 2007

My Writing Inspirations

I've just been going through writing websites and thinking about what inspires me. There are a few things that seem to spark my creative juices.
~This blog. I usually come on here with nothing to say and write for like a half an hour. It's a big help now that I have Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester in the background of this page, because he inspires me to write fanfiction (and drool).
~My shower. I have no idea why but I get story ideas in the shower all the time. Probably because I'm just in there thinking while I shower.
~Music. I'm not sure if it inspires me, but I hate writing without music.
~Candy. Or maybe that just keeps me awake to write.
~Ongoing, important homework assignments. I'm working on my senior paper right now in English. It's worth half my fourth quarter grade and I keep getting new ideas that keep me away from writing the stupid paper from hell.


That's all for now. Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment