Thursday, April 19, 2007

American Idol & Sanjaya

I did not watch American Idol tonight. I was watching Crossing Jordan. I did look up the results online though. And then I ran around the room screaming and cheering in excitement. Thank god Sanjaya is gone. I don't follow American Idol, but I've been annoyed that he made it so far. I don't think he has a terrible voice, but I don't thinks he's top ten material. I really didn't want him to win because American Idol is about finding the best and if he won it would ruin the show's reputation. I think he only survived this far into the competition because the public realized that once it got to the "America Votes" stage we could pick who ever we wanted to win, and as long as enough people voted for that person they would win. Because even if they weren't the best the judges can't overrule the votes.


As much as I am glad to see Sanjaya gone, I would like to praise him for staying in as long as he did. He's my age and he got to the final 7. That's an accomplishment. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment