Wednesday, September 26, 2007

They're Coming!!

Protect your game systems, clean up your room, do your laundry, pretend that you do your homework, THE PARENTS ARE COMING!!


Parents weekend is almost here and I can't wait. I get to see my Mommy, and my Daddy, and my Sissy. I miss them so much.


All I have to do is survive My classes tomorrow (not that hard) and my classes Friday (easier said than done). Friday is the day of the evil Computer Theory class. I actually write posts during that class, but I never post them because I'm a mess in that class. We're going on our fourth class and the only thing I've learned is how to write blog posts and e-mails and make it look and sound like I'm typing notes on my laptop.


One hour left and I'm free to go home. I love this job, but it gets boring. And I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing Plastic!Winchester Theater withdrawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment