Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Digital Artwork (a.k.a. Meg Gets More Desktop Pictures)

The true purpose of my Digital Artwork class is that I get new desktop pictures. And they are pretty. Let me show you the pretty.




Made using pictures taken by Monique at the August 25 Drake Bell, Corbin Bleu, Aly & AJ, Bianca Ryan concert. Guess who we went to see.





I made the last one tonight, and it's my current desktop picture. The Drake Bell one and the black and white Supernatural picture (from "Route 666") with a stanza of Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" are both Digital Artwork projects. And I got grades for them. So basically, Digital Artwork is a class where I get to do what I usually do (make desktop pictures, mess with Supernatural screencaps, other photoshop things) and I get grades for it. What an awesome class.

No comments:

Post a Comment