Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crunch Time Everybody!

This is it. It's crunch time now. Less than a week until NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo.


For NaNoWriMo, I'm pretty confident that I'm not going to run out of the things to write, but I'm worried that I'm going to have problems with tenses and with POV. I really want to have at least three different points of view: Dom, Cadence, and fly-on-the-wall. Entire chapters will be done in one POV and will be marked so that it's clear who's perspective I'm writing in. I'm worried that I'm going hole myself up in my dorm room and not leave for the entirety of November.


For NaBloPoMo, I'm collecting lyrics for my favortie songs so that if I have nothing else to blog about I can post the lyrics and analyze why I like the song and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment