Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dean Knows

One of the things I love most about Supernatural and Dean/Jensen is that Dean knows, but Jensen doesn't seem to.


Knows what?? Now you're curious.


Dean knows that when he walks into a room head will turn. He knows how good-looking he is, and he uses it. What I find amazing, is that Jensen doesn't seem to know this about himself, and yet he projects the cocky "I-know-how-good-looking-I-am" persona so well as Dean Winchester.


That is one of the many things that amazes me about Jensen's performance as Dean, and it reflects well on the show as a whole. Do you agree? Disagree? Think I need a life?

1 comment:

  1. Huh. I haven't ever thought of that. But you're right. And I'm glad you explained what Dean knows but Jensen doesn't. I was curious.

    ReplyDelete