Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sometimes I'm Glad She's Out

I have moved into college. I moved in last Friday. Which means today is my first Thursday in my dorm. I have one roommate. I like her a lot, but she's not in the room very often. Here in Burlington, Supernatural airs at 11pm (instead of 9pm, like I'm used to). I'm 17 minutes in this episode ("All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1") and I've just made it through the first commercial break. As I type Dean and Bobby are pulling up to the burned down Roadhouse in Metallicar. Two of the commercials during the break were for Supernatural. One was for the season 2 DVDs and showcased Jensen and Jared being goofs (I'm so excited!!), and the other one was for the start of season 3 on October 4th. It had the words "THE BOYS ARE BACK" in it. This is what I looked like while I watched these commercials:


\o/


For real. Arms over my head, trying not to squee too loud because between 11pm and 7am are quiet hours for our dorm house.


Some nights I'm glad my roommate's not in here to see how much of a dork I am. Tonight is one of those nights.


I just watched the part where Dean gets the vision Andy sends, that's my favorite scene.


Supernatural Commercial Count - 11pm to 12pm Thursday Sept. 6, 2007
Season 2 DVDs - 1
Season 3 - 1
Total - 2

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the word "Squee!" And I don't think you're a dork.

    ReplyDelete