Friday, January 12, 2007

New Wallpapers

So...I got bored last night and decided I needed to Photoshop something. So I went to work finding pictures, and I think I did pretty well.


I made two desktop pictures. The first one is from my friend Bailey. It is a Drake Bell wallpaper. I'm very proud of it. It's very simple. The picture is from drakecentral.org.



The second desktop picture I made is called 'My Christmas List'. It's the middle of January and I finally wrote my Christmas list. The picture is from jensenacklesfans.com. I did a whole bunch of cool photoshop stuff to it, then put on the text.



Both of them are '.jpg' files. Don't claim them as your own please. They're both 1024 x 768. Because that's my screen size. The 'My Christmas List' one is my wallpaper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment