Friday, January 12, 2007

My Drake Bell Mini-Obsession: I Blame Bailey

Drake Bell is a new obsession. I've seen a few episodes of Drake and Josh (I have to make an effort to fins them online because I don't have Nickelodeon) and I've seen the movie Drake and Josh Go Hollywood, but the thing that makes me like him so much is his music. I love him in Drake and Josh, but I can't watch the show while doing other things. I have his CD "It's Only Time" and I love it. I blame Bailey for getting me so into him. I've been listening to the CD on repeat since I got it on Monday.


I love the movie Drake and Josh Go Hollywood. My favorite part is when they've been kidnapped. Drake climbs up a bookshelf or something and they're looking over a poorly constructed wall (it doesn't go all the way up to the ceiling) at what the bad guys are doing. One of the guys sees them and all the bad guys run around to the door of the room Drake and Josh are in. I think it hysterical that when TBG (The Bad Guys) open the door Drake and Josh are playing a clapping game. It's so simple that it's hilarious and I love it. I also like that Tony Hawk's Viper (in the movie, if not in real life) is standard. That was cool. Standard's are a lot of fun once you get used to driving them.


I think that's the end of my Drake Bell rant, for now. I realized that I hadn't really said anything about my new obsession (not as bad an obsession as Supernatural, thank God) so I had to post this.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! AHHHHHHHHH h-e double hockey sticks yes!! LOL!! i love you too! BAILS!!

    ReplyDelete