Thursday, November 16, 2006

"The Usual Suspects"

Wow! I managed to put off my Supernatural review thing for a whole week. Now I have free time, and I guess I'll do it.


My review for the Supernatural episode "The Usual Suspects".


I liked the concept of the episode; that finially Dean and Sam get caught. Because we know they're the good guys, but they do alot of illegal things along the way, and nobody knows that they save lives. Claire the Death Omen was awesome! Very creepy and disgusting.


One of my favorite parts was when Dean was trying to hang out while Sam hacked Anthony Giles password. I thought it was hilarious and very practical (and in character) that Dean wouldn't be very good at just doing nothing. I love Jensen's facial expressions and the clicking and farting noises.


I had alot of lines that I liked. I list them below.


"We saw the largest ball of twine in the continental U.S. Awesome!" A perfect delivery by Jared, and one of the first times Sam's lied to police officers. And it's a funny line.


"Matlock." Yes, they are brothers. I loved that both Dean and Sam called the lawyer Matlock.


"Just alot of wiseass remarks." I don't know why I like this line, but I like that Dean's being a wiseass to the cops.


"My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone." I just thought this 'confession' was so Dean. Great writing and, as always, awesome acting.


"Just one more dead scum bag." "Hey!" I liked that short exchange between Pete, the cop, and Dean. And it's kinda of like finding out how someone on the 'outside' (of Supernatural) would see the brothers and what they do. Pete doesn't know that they're really good guys, and how could he they'd never tell him. And of course, Dean objects to being called a scumbag because he's a good guy. Even though most people won't ever know it.


I like that Dean and Sam have a plan in case they get separated.


Now I'm going to finish up quick because I want to go watch the Simpsons. I realy liked this episode, but by the end I had two things that worried me. Number One: Dean and Sam are now on the police radar for St. Louis because now they're all puzzled about why their dead serial killer isn't really dead, but really is, and every one is confused. Number Two: Metallicar. When Sam says at the end that they'll improvise, that better mean they're going to improvise Metallicar out of the impound lot, and not improvise on a new car. Metallicar is loved and she can't be replaced.


I think that's it. I'll be back later to type my new review for this week's episode.


Oh, I almost forget. I love Jensen and Jared!!!!!!!! Fangirl moment over (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment