Thursday, November 02, 2006

"No Exit"

Okay my review thing for "No Exit".


I liked the bad guys. I thought it was a cool idea.


My main problem with this episode was Jo. I really want to like her because I know I have to deal with her to watch the show, but I really don't like her. I tried. She just annoys me.


I liked the uncomfortable moments between Dean and Jo, even though I don't like her and I was jealous of her. And the way Dean woke up on that chair, that would hurt. Even if the chair was comfy. You have to wonder how the hell he ended up like that.


I had guessed a little before Jo told Dean, that John had been on her Dad's last hunt. I have already forgotten her Dad's name so I'm going to call him WAH because those are his initials.


I'm a little glad that Jo and Ellen are mad at our guys right now because it means we get an episode without the Roadhouse, etc. I do like Ash, and the way Ellen scares Dean, but Jo still annoys me.


I wasn't as excited for this episode as I have been for the previous ones, but it's okay because the commercials for next weeks epi got me squeaking. I'm totally ready for that one now...seriously, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment