Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yay for Writing!

I watched the Super Bowl and did some writing. I even updated my word counter on the side. I have a character and some conflict now. I didn't write much, but it's more than I've written in a long time and I've missed it. I really need to learn to balance design and writing, and not do one until I really miss the other.


I told Jennie about my favorite hobby today. When I get really bored I like to get onto YouTube and search for a song title and then the words "me singing." So I pick a song, like "Apologize" and search for "apologize me singing" or "me singing apologize." It's fun because a whole bunch of people put up videos of themselves singing popular songs. And sometimes I find some really talented people and other times I find people that are really terrible. But it's great fun for me, and it's a great way to procrastinate.


I'm gonna do my YouTube thing for a while, then play the Sims a bit before going to bed. I work from 6pm-9:30pm tomorrow night, so I have to tape Chuck. That way I'll get to see it right when I get home and I'll be able to see it in 3-D. We already have the 3-D glasses for it, but I'm not sure if it's going to be in 3-D on Hulu so I want to tape it and watch on the television.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete