Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sims 3 People...WHY?! *cries*

I read this (http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/newsItem.jsp?item=1183392783) earlier and I am sad. Why must they push the date back?? I was so excited about it coming out on February 16th and now I have to wait four more months. It'll be warm then. It's winter in Maine. I feel like it'll never be warm ever again, and that makes it feel like longer. I was really excited about getting to play it soon. I'll just have to keep playing Sims 2. I'm glad I'm not one of the people that uninstalled all of Sims 2 to have space for Sims 3.

1 comment:

  1. Are you joking!? I saw something online this morning but thought I was misreading or something.
    I was going to buy an expansion pack for sims 2 the other day because it was like £5.
    ALso, I was going to unistall my Sims 2.. so glad I didn't. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete