Thursday, January 03, 2008

MOAR WEB TRAVELS

In the effort to post more this year, I present two links to add to everybody's web travels.

Link 1: Excited Geek Art. I enjoy making websites, desktop pictures and icons. For this I was able to do all of those. I made the site, and I'd already made most of the art on it. I'll continue to update as I make more desktop pictures and icons. It's also perfect 'cuz I can get bored and change the layout if I want to.

Link 2: Transmissions from the Sock Drawer. A blog my sis and I are posting to. We want to write an epic-ly CRACKTASTIC crossover story. SO far we have a summary of what we want to do. And right now we have planned to include Bones, Supernatural, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Veronica Mars and MacGyver in our story.

I'm going to add both of these links to my link list.

No comments:

Post a Comment