Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun and Excitement Quota: Filled!

Well, I've fulfilled my fun and excitement quota for the month of January.


I love fake fire drills. They're the best. I had just started actually writing this essay I have due for tomorrow (it's two page essay, easy as cake) and the fire alarm went off. Megan and I exited in a timely fashion and met up with everybody else that was in the dorm at the time outside. Turns out Riki burned some popcorn and set off the alarm. We got three fire trucks and a fire van.


Why did I choose to come to school in Vermont again? Oh yeah, web major. I like it here. Except for the essays. I'm totally ready to be doing some personal writing. I think my next project is going to be a Stargate Atlantis fanfic, but we'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment