Friday, January 18, 2008

Atlantis Web Design

So, I had to find three web design companies for a homework assignment. I was bored when I went looking for the third, so I Google searched the following: web design company Atlantis. This is one of the sites I found: http://atlantiswebdesigns.com/. I really like the site layout. It would probably be better if the links worked and there was some content, but what do I know. I'm just a web design student. I like that the sillouette picture at the bottom is of the city of Atlantis from "Stargate Atlantis". I think that's pretty great. "Stargate Atlantis" is the reason why I put that in the search anyway. I tried searching for "Supernatural" too, but I didn't come up with any web design companies, and definitely not any good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment