Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to WoW

It's been a while since I really played WoW. Night before last, though, I ran 25 ICC on my warlock. I did HM Gunship and got Nibelung. I've also been working Brewfest on my three 80s and today I finished it up and got the title on all three. I spent last night doing some farming ad flask making on my druid. I put the flasks on the AH and made about 350 gold very quickly. I did some more farming and made some more of the flasks that sold well, Endless Rage and Frost Wyrm, and stuck those on the AH as well. Now I'm working on leveling Inscription on my warlock. It's been at 100-something for far too long. I'd like to get it up to 450, so that I can use all the spare Adder's Tongue and Deadnettle lying around my banks and make some money. Also, not having to buy glyphs will save me a bit of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment