Friday, October 01, 2010

Doodlegazing in Azeroth

I've done a bunch of puttering around WoW today. I played a bit on the warlock I started on the PTR. I also tried to play a little on the copy of Aevelyn that I put on the PTR, but I kept getting booted off and having to relog. That got old pretty fast. I ran a random heroic on Gnavie and ran heroic Halls of Reflection. I really want the Shriveled Heart off hand that drops, but it hasn't dropped for me recently. It was a really smooth run though. I enjoyed healing it. I'd love to get Gnavie healing bigger things, like raids, but I get really nervous about my healing ability. I don't want to put her into an ICC (pretty much all that people run now for raids) and suck horribly. My gear score is also a problem. It's below 5k add on, and very few people will take me into raids with that. And getting badges two a day through randoms is going to take me forever to get any t10 pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment