Thursday, February 14, 2008

NaBloPoMo in March?

I'm thinking of doing NaBloPoMo in March. They even have a cool theme that you can blog about: lists. Let's see if I can make a list right now.


Things I Want To Talk To My Family About When We Talk Tomorrow:
Not!Snow Day
My Classes
Friends
Supernatural and Stargate Atlantis (yeah, my family is as bad as I am)
Things to bring when they come up on Saturday
Things they've been doing for the last two weeks (I feel like it's been forever since we spoke, but it's only been a few weeks)
The epic music vid I found to the song "Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking"
The East House Dinner
East House being the best house ever


Lists are harder than I thought they would be. NaBloPoMo in March would be fun though. I'd like to give it another shot. I was able to write more than 50,000 words in November, but I forgot to post on the 4th day of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment