Sunday, February 10, 2008

Desktop Pictures I've Made Recently

Here are some desktop pictures I've made that I hadn't posted here.


If anyone is looking for my Excited Geek Art site it's at this address for now: http://learning.excited-geek.com/art/. I had to move it when I updated my main site.


Erin, your birthday card is in the "learning" subdomain as well.



This was the first Stargate Atlantis desktop picture I made. I didn't spend much time on it, I just wanted a Stargate Atlantis-themed wallpaper for my desktop. I have a picture of the city of Atlantis (maybe the same one I used in this wallpaper) as the background for my computer's second login (it's my writing account and the city of Atlantis is very inspirational for me).



This is the desktop picture I made last night. I needed a pretty John Sheppard wallpaper to replace the Evil!John wallpaper I was using (below). This isn't how I wanted this to turn out, but I can deal with it for now.



This desktop picture has been on my screen for a while. It's Evil!John Sheppard from the Stargate Atlantis episode "Doppelganger".



This is a cutdown version of a desktop picture I made for Erin's desktop. This is cut to fit my screen. The images are from the Stargate Atlantis season 4 episode "Doppelganger". Erin and I loved Evil!Sheppard. I think it only spent about a day or so on my desktop though before I moved on.



This is Meg from Supernatural in the episode "Devil's Trap". At first I wanted to add more to it, but I think it looks good how it is. This spent a weeek or so on my desktop.



Out of all the desktop pictures I've made, this is one of my favorites. It's Sheppard getting his ass kicked by Teyla in the Stargate Atlantis episode "Hot Zone".


Now I'm going to watch "The Dukes of Hazard" on tv. It's the newer one. The General Lee is a hot car. Maybe not as hot as Metallicar, but close.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete