Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Noticing A Trend

Recently I've been thinking about the guys I like to watch on tv and in movies. I call three of these guys my tv boyfriends.


My TV Boyfriends:
Jensen Ackles
Joe Flanigan
James Roday


Other guys I like to watch in tv shows and movies:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Jared Padalecki
Jared Drake Bell


My Three Obsessions Right Now (yeah, all at once. I pity my friends too.):
Supernatural
Stargate Atlantis
Psych


I'm noticing a pattern. All the the I like to watch on tv and in movies have first names that start with "J". The letter "J". Also, I'm sensing a pattern in the shows I obsess about. Two patterns in fact. 1) They are all filming in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 2) They all start with "S" sounds. Not the letter "S," because Psych clarly starts with the letter "P," but if you say the word "psych" it sounds like it should start with an "S".

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on the Supernatural and Psych, but I don't watch much Stargate Atlantis. I just never catch it. Probably because I don't get much in the way of television stations (I don't even get USA or CW). But yeah.
    I've noticed the 'J's before. Or at least the ones for Supernatural.
    Jensen Ackles
    Jared Padalecki
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays John
    Jim Beaver
    And the character Jo.
    Crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete