Monday, August 13, 2007

A Mystery of Life is Solved

I now have the answer to one of the many mysteries of life. What is this mystery you may ask? Simple: Is there a limit to how many videos you can favorite on YouTube.com? The answer is yes. After 500 they cut you off. Actually nothing happens you just get a message that says something to the effect of "Video NOT saved". When you try to favorite more.


My goal for today will be to go through my favorites list and pick which ones I want to keep on there. I favorite alot of things just because Idon't have the time to watch them when I find them.


Edit/Note Thing: I had 507 videos. I must have added the last seven or whatever so quickly that it wasn't noticed until the 508th vid I tried to favorite. Go me!


Another Note Thing: After cleaning out the most obvious things on my favorites list it is down to 440 videos. That's right, 22 pages of favorites listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment